Jessica at Grumblings & Gratitude nominated my blog for a Sunshine Award!
Jessica used to be a student manager of mine when I worked at a dining center back in college. (GO COUGS!) >^..^<
- Write ten things about yourself
- Include the award’s logo in a post
- Nominate 10-12 other bloggers
- Link to your nominees
- Link the person who nominated you
10 Nhan Facts
- My favorite animal is the cougar (pretty obvious, really). >^..^<
- Like the Asian stereotype, I used to be very good at math as a child. But as I grew older, I started to suck at math and eventually turned to writing. I haven’t looked back ever since.
- My name in Vietnamese means “good heart.” I like to think the meaning suits me to a T.
- I have great respect for the restaurant industry. I am particularly fascinated with the science of making a restaurant successful.
- As much as I love cats, I have never technically owned a feline as a pet in all my life. I would like to change this fact at some point. >^..^<
- I enrolled at my alma mater, Washington State University, without ever setting foot on campus beforehand for a visit. (GO COUGS!) >^..^<
- My favorite kind of game is anything that entails strategy, forcing you to think of different ways to play. Tactical elements intrigue me.
- I am a superstitious person who believes in things like good/bad luck.
- At one point, I contemplated being an English teacher. However, I came to the conclusion that I was way too shy and awkward to do that occupation practically.
- It is safe to say I am still a kid at heart.
My Sunshine Award Nominees
These bloggers come from different walks of life, all with varying interests and blogging styles. 🙂
Find yours and pass on some sunshiny blogger appreciation!