Atsui no mune de
Toward your future
With a passionate heart
You can do your best!
Nhan-Fiction Note: I wrote this in terms of opinions of how this character plays on Summoner’s Rift.
Sivir, the Battle Mistress, was the very first champion I ever won a game of “League of Legends” with, which was many, many, MANY games ago. I was still transitioning from DotA, so LoL was extremely new to me in terms of mechanics and game flow.
Sivir by LoL standards is extremely “dated,” or “classic” as I would prefer to call her. She still to this day is only 450 Influence Points to unlock, plus I would label Sivir as extremely basic for her ranged carry role.
I still am trying to sift through different champions to readjust my Fantastic 15, but I still think I should keep Sivir where she is on the list for now. Every time I play Sivir these days, I can experience a lot of nostalgia from the awe of learning LoL for my first few games, so that is always fun to relive. However, I will admit that Sivir is certainly outdated as a ranged carry in many aspects. Other carries on the current LoL roster like Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover, are better at the role than she is (and by a lot in most cases).
I believe Sivir is due some tweaks to bring her up to par as a ranged carry, but I still love this champion, regardless. Read the rest of this entry »
When it comes to canines, I have a lot of things I judge for a given dog’s merit. One thing I always “joke” about (or maybe I am not) is how effective a dog would be in saving someone’s life in a fire.
On a scale of one to five , with one meaning the dog would leave you to die and five meaning the dog would heroically pull you out of the scorching inferno and revive you with their puppy breath, it’s time I gave the two dogs I live with their respective ratings.
Fresh from his grooming, there is Tramper, the Yorkie.
- He is an old puppy at 12+ years of age.
- He is a lapdog by the definition.
- Can be deceptively adorable and gives the sad-pathetic-puppy-dog eye stare with his tongue jutting out.
- Extremely loyal to “his mommy.”
- Super bossy and likes to “bully” people for treats.
- Frightened by the treadmill.
- Very yappy.
- Can hold grudges with people who bother him.
- Has a habit of bringing his kibble to the living room and dropping it on the floor to get “credit” for a treat.
- Doesn’t take crap from other animals, but is easily intimidated by a human scolding him. Read the rest of this entry »
Today’s kanji is 本当, which is read hontou (ho-n-toe). 本当 can mean truth/reality or (really).
本 is the kanji for book, as in the paperback thing you read at the library.
当 refers to “hitting,” as in you hit the wall out of frustration.
So combined together, I think of the 本当 kanji compound as “hitting the books” when you are looking to be serious. Read the rest of this entry »