Basically, her concept is an ex-lowlife turned “bad cop” who beats the tar out of lawbreakers with her mechanical fists of fury. I love her badass, tough attitude as she punches through anything in her way.
Vi stands for violence, after all!
- Gives Vi a handy shield.
- Allows Vi to get a bit tanky.
- Scales well into late game.
- Great initiation and ganking tool.
- A fully charged punch travels a great distance.
- Also applies a Denting Blows stack.
- Deals great damage to high-HP targets.
- Shreds armor and grants attack speed.
- A powerful passive effect.
- Deals great physical damage in a cone shape.
- Great for farming/clearing the jungle.
- Resets your basic attack.
- A handy ultimate.
- Particularly potent for diving specific, key target champions.
- Skills that knock targets away are useful because tenacity/crowd control reduction cannot reduce these types of effect.
Five Random Pros of Vi
- A strong jungler.
- Superb ganking potential.
- Fun to play.
- An awesome personality as a character.
- Punches the crap out of foes.
- Has decent crowd control, but not a lot.
- Many skills require charging.
- Blast Shield’s cooldown is long at the early levels.
- Vi is not particularly that good against certain team compositions.
- Vi does not fit into certain team comps that well.
Five Random Ideas to Improve Vi as a Whole
- I think Vi should get more cop-related skins.
- I think Vi’s abilities could use a bit more power, but only a touch more.
- I think Vi could use a bit more natural defense.
- I think Vi’s Blast Shield should be visually more obvious.
- Vi could be more badass? Somehow?
Vi is certainly VI-able in her own ways. When anyone interferes with the law, it’s up to Vi to dish out some justice with her fists.
COME ON! RESIST ARREST ALREADY!