Jessica at Grumblings & Gratitude nominated my blog for a Sunshine Award!
Jessica used to be a student manager of mine when I worked at a dining center back in college. (GO COUGS!) >^..^<
- Write ten things about yourself
- Include the award’s logo in a post
- Nominate 10-12 other bloggers
- Link to your nominees
- Link the person who nominated you
10 Nhan Facts
- My favorite animal is the cougar (pretty obvious, really). >^..^<
- Like the Asian stereotype, I used to be very good at math as a child. But as I grew older, I started to suck at math and eventually turned to writing. I haven’t looked back ever since.
- My name in Vietnamese means “good heart.” I like to think the meaning suits me to a T.
- I have great respect for the restaurant industry. I am particularly fascinated with the science of making a restaurant successful.
- As much as I love cats, I have never technically owned a feline as a pet in all my life. I would like to change this fact at some point. >^..^<
- I enrolled at my alma mater, Washington State University, without ever setting foot on campus beforehand for a visit. (GO COUGS!) >^..^<
- My favorite kind of game is anything that entails strategy, forcing you to think of different ways to play. Tactical elements intrigue me.
- I am a superstitious person who believes in things like good/bad luck.
- At one point, I contemplated being an English teacher. However, I came to the conclusion that I was way too shy and awkward to do that occupation practically.
- It is safe to say I am still a kid at heart.
My Sunshine Award Nominees
These bloggers come from different walks of life, all with varying interests and blogging styles.
Find yours and pass on some sunshiny blogger appreciation!